Vinexpo New York has assembled an Advisory Board of industry leaders to ?help guide its future path,? according to the event organiser.
The board, which comprises both past exhibitors and attendees of Vinexpo New York, have been tasked with creating a strategy for future shows that will ?maximise the show?s value to North American wine and spirits professionals.?
The inaugural members of the advisory board include:
- John Beaudette, President & Founder, MHW Ltd.
- Cheryl Murphy Durzy, CEO, LibDib.
- Valerie Gerard-Masuura, VP Operations, Sopexa U.S.A.
- Monique Huston, Vice President Wholesale Spirits, Winebow.
- Helen Mackey, Vice President of Enterprise Beverage Strategy & Innovation, Darden Restaurants.
- Vela McClam Mitchell Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Lemae Group Wines.
- Steve Melchiskey, Managing Member, USA Wine West.
- Brandy Rand, Chief Operating Officer, Americas, IWSR Drinks Market Analysis.
- Brian Rosen, President, BevStrat.
- Manilay Saito, Senior Manager North America?Wine, Beer & Spirits, Business France.
- Aaron Sherman, Chief Executive Officer, SevenFifty.
The third edition of? Vinexpo New York in spring next year will include a new ?Importer Pavilion?.
The new area is intended to provide a platform for companies to present their portfolios to buyers from the US and Canada.
Among the companies already lined up for the new pavilion in 2020 is Assa Imports, which will be leaning heavily on its Spanish portfolio.
Vinexpo New York is returning to Jacob K. Javits Center on 11th Avenue for a third year, March 2-3, 2020.
The trade-only event will offer two days of masterclasses, expert panels, and networking opportunities with wine and spirits producers from around the world.
Vinexpo New York made its debut in 2018, with a second, larger edition hosted in New York, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center from 4-5 March.
Read online here.