Cheryl Murphy Durzy is the founder and CEO Liberation Distribution (LibDib) and she joins the Raboresearch beverage team to discuss the future of the three tier system. Cheryl started LibDib after years of frustration finding distributors for her family’s wine label. LibDib is a web-based distribution portal that ensures every “maker” in the US has access to distribution and brings suppliers and retailers closer together. In addition to discussing LibDib’s impact on the beverage alcohol marketplace, each member of the panel lays down a prediction for how the three-tier system will evolve over the next 10 years.This episode features: Stephen Rannekleiv, Global Strategist for Beverages; James Watson, Senior Beverage Analyst; Bourcard Nesin, Beverage Analyst; Special Guest, Cheryl Murphy Durzy, CEO and Founder of LibDib.
- Craft Distribution Opportunities: Thoughts from Louisville, Kentucky
- Distribution into Wisconsin Is Now Available to ANY Maker!
- The Evolution of Three-Tier is Here: Liberation Distribution (LibDib) and Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) Form a New Partnership
- Tips for Small Producers: If it were easy, everybody would do it
- Wine Business Monthly, Wine Industry Leaders 2018