Built by a distributor for distributors, LibDib’s Software Platform is now available for SaaS licensing and technology services
San Jose, CA, January 11, 2024 𑁋LibDib today announced the formation of LibTech, a Software as a Service (SaaS) Division focused on providing platform licensing and services to alcohol distributors worldwide. LibTech makes LibDib’s proven software platform capabilities available for SaaS licensing. Pricing varies based on the experience(s) required, number of data points, and/or the amount of transactions.
LibTech has proven success and is currently transmitting over $1B of orders annually. The platform is highly scalable and has the ability to service distributors of all sizes, in any market.
- Salesperson Experience: On and offline sales ordering capabilities with real pricing and availability information, a collaborative sales customer shared cart, sell sheets and lists.
- Customer Experience: Customized e-commerce with AI recommendation engines.
- Supplier Experience: Onboarding and a Data Management Portal for suppliers to quickly get their operational and e-commerce data into action – including built-in advertising capabilities.
- Digital SKU’s Experience: Suppliers can build a digital catalog that works with 4th-tier and consumer-facing applications.
- Distributor Data Experience: Dashboards, reporting and analytics.
- Distributor Sourcing Experience: Supplier-to-Distributor logistics, ordering, and management.
Licensed LibTech distributors own their own supplier data and advertising revenue streams, providing a huge opportunity to monetize their software investment. The platform offers a highly customizable, turn-key solution that can be stood up within 120 days.
“As the only software engineering team making commercially available platform technology and operating its own distribution company, we can confidently create customized experiences for multiple distributors and their suppliers, customers, and sales teams,” said Rich Brashears, CIO of LibDib and GM of the LibTech Division. “We built the LibDib platform to service the entirety of the beverage alcohol industry. The LibTech Division gets us that much closer to our goal.”
LibTech will be demonstrated at the WSWA Convention January 29-31, 2024. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a demo.
LibDib, LLC, is a technology provider and a licensed wholesale distributor of alcoholic beverages. Via a proprietary marketplace, LibDib is available to any wine or spirits Maker for three-tier distribution. Using LibDib, Restaurants, Bars & Retailers can easily and efficiently purchase thousands of unique and small batch wines and spirits. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in San Jose, California. In 2023, LibDib launched its LibTech Division, offering SaaS for the beverage alcohol distribution industry. LibDib can be found online at LibDib.com as well as on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Media contact Holly Nuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.