WHO WE ARE: LibDib is changing the beverage distribution market by building a web-based on demand distribution system saving Be on the ground floor of the growth and excitement at LibDib, a web platform-based distributor connecting alcoholic beverage Makers to Restaurants, Bars, and Retailers. We are streamlining the discovery and purchasing process while increasing access to the rapidly expanding world of new and craft products via the three-tier system.
WHO YOU ARE: As the QA automation lead, you will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of the test architectural design as well as managing the automation team’s day to day test case creation and execution in support of our product release cycles.
- Recommend test data solutions for manual and automated test runs
- Plan, Create, document, maintain, and execute automated test sets
- Integrate test automation in software build and deployment processes
- Work with Agile teams to increase automated testing, decrease risk and decrease build cycle times
- Investigate, reproduce, log, and escalate reported defects
- Mentor junior engineers in testing tools and system operations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of related business experience
- At least 5 years of work-related programming experience with a focus on testing and automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining automated test architecture
- Experience with hands on development of automated testing using Python, Selenium, JUnit, Appium, XCTest/XCUITest, Tosca
- Experience with and automated testing of API/RESTful services and cloud-based (AWS) testing
- Experience with QTest and/or TestRail for test management
- Experience automating test scripts for both web and mobile applications
- Experience in black-box manual testing across multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Experience working with a team using Agile and sprints
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Ownership in a rapidly growing tech start-up
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K and employer matching
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Fun work environment with a great team!
- Bonus program
- Remote work