Be on the ground floor of the growth and excitement at LibDib, a web platform based distributor connecting alcoholic beverage Makers to Restaurants, Bars, and Retailers. We are streamlining the discovery and purchasing process while increasing access to the rapidly expanding world of new and craft products.
WHO ARE YOU? This position is two-fold. You will be opening and managing our initial New York office space. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated and very communicative individual. You are willing to do pretty much anything and will learn the entire LibDib business from the ground up.
As the Office Manager, your goal is to manage all aspects of our New York office (you will be the only employee to start). As a key member of the LibDib team, you must be flexible and able to multi-task in a rapidly evolving and dynamic business setting. This position is an essential part of the overall corporate culture – ensuring that our Team, Makers, Resellers and Partners all have a positive experience at LibDib.
As Sales, Marketing and Compliance Support, you will manage tasks and projects as required by each department. From website updates and assisting in email campaigns to filing NYS Brand Authorizations and visiting the occasional customer to provide support.
- Manage all aspects of the office environment and our licensed NY premise
- Interface with the landlord/maintenance in regards to any needs or issues
- Coordinate the space (furniture/electronics, desks) and general tidiness
- Keep the break room and bar stocked and organized
- Organize and manage logistics for office events, meals and get togethers
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers as necessary
- Coordinate packaging and shipping as needed for departments
- Assist with Inventory management
- Process NY based orders and ensure office space is compliant with NYS regulations at all times
- Keep all compliance and sales records in office organized and up to date according to regulations
- Answer and direct phone calls; provide general support for visitors
- Problem solve for local customers as needed
- Manage and assist with special projects as needed
- Conference and event planning
- Compliance paperwork
- Digital marketing assistance
- Special projects by department (Marketing, Sales, Compliance)
- Over 21, able to lift 40 pounds, valid drivers license
- Team player
- Extremely customer service oriented with a friendly and always helpful disposition
- Flexible and willing to assist whomever wherever needed
- Able to work independently and report in regularly to home office
- Detail oriented and organized
- Solid computer skills; word processing, spreadsheets, Internet research, ability to learn platform quickly
- Salary TBD (full time or hourly equivalent)\
- 12.5% annual quarterly bonus when company goals are met
- Stock options
- Medical benefits for employee and 50% for dependents (full time only)
- 401k (full time only) and matching
LibDib is in a growth phase and often hires/promotes from within. The Office Manager/Executive Administrator is an excellent opportunity to learn about our business and join one of the Reseller/Maker Experience or Marketing/Compliance/Finance Teams as they expand over the next several years.