About LibDib: Be on the ground floor of LibDib – a web platform based distributor that connects alcoholic beverage makers to restaurants, bars, and retailers. We are streamlining the discovery and purchasing process while increasing access to the rapidly expanding world of new and craft products. As a member of an early stage start-up, you must be flexible and be able to multi-task in a rapidly evolving and dynamic business setting – we are constantly advancing our processes as we scale our business but there are still many basic items that we must do everyday. Most importantly, we must ensure that our customers have a positive experience with LibDib.
The Role: As a Frontend Engineer, your goal is to improve the LibDib web client, a complex in-browser application. You will work with real-time data streams, analytics driven information and our internal experts to engineer for performance and experience across browsers and across screens. Working closely with our architects and our Maker and Reseller experience teams you will develop, test and deploy and improve new and existing features. The position will report directly to the CTO and take day to day direction from the Chief Architect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with Bootstrap/Foundation, CSS and HTML
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve