LibDib is changing the beverage distribution market by building a web-based on demand distribution system. Be on the ground floor of the growth and excitement at LibDib, a web platform-based distributor connecting alcoholic beverage Makers to Restaurants, Bars, and Retailers. We are streamlining the discovery and purchasing process while increasing access to the rapidly expanding world of new and craft products via the three-tier system.
As a Data Scientist at LibDib, you will help understand and analyze customer behavior, create recommendation models and track respective metrics and experiments in the context of an ecommerce b2b website, and model, engineer, and ingest relevant data to support these models and analyses. Since this is a remote position, good communication skills, independent thinking and initiative are particularly valuable.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or another quantitative analysis-related field
- 3+ years of experience in a data science position
- Proficient in Python and associated analytics packages: numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc
- Proficient in SQL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Writing API endpoints
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Ownership in a rapidly growing tech start-up
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K and employer matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fun work environment with a great team!
- Bonus program
- Remote work with corporate gatherings 1-4 times per year
- Range of $135-$170K annually
*Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.