Be on the ground floor of the growth and excitement at LibDib, a web platform-based distributor connecting alcoholic beverage Makers to Restaurants, Bars, and Retailers. We are streamlining the discovery and purchasing process while increasing access to the rapidly expanding world of new and craft products via the three-tier system.
WHO YOU ARE: The Customer Success Specialist is the primary point of contact for prospective and current Customers and Makers, supporting Makers and Customers every step of the way in our growing Chain Grocery Channel. In this position, the successful candidate provides exceptional customer service and helps keep orders flowing from set up to delivery assuring a smooth order to delivery process.
- Support Makers to drive engagement and adoption of the LibDib platform
- Support and assist Chain Customers with placing orders and assuring timely delivery, new item submissions, changes, inventory and programming.
- Have expert knowledge of the LibDib platform and be able to guide Makers and Customers through its use
- Maintain and submit various regulatory required information for Makers and their products.
- Educate and inform prospective and current Makers about the LibDib platform including its benefits and process
- Assist with the creation and presentation of customized online demos of LibDib
products including organizing and hosting webinars
- Use phone, in-person, and online tools to guide new users through the processes of onboarding and selling with LibDib
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner via phone, chat, email, and/or social media.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams
- Maintain records of correspondence
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Adult beverage experience preferred.
- Clear, thoughtful, and visual communicator.
- Quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Ability to define goals and prioritize your own work.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help; You are skilled at explaining problems succinctly and clearly
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Compensation and Benefits
- Ownership in rapidly growing tech start-up
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- Compensation – BOE