LibDib is changing the beverage distribution market by building a web-based on demand distribution system. Be on the ground floor of the growth and excitement at LibDib, a web platform-based distributor connecting alcoholic beverage Makers to Restaurants, Bars, and Retailers. We are streamlining the discovery and purchasing process while increasing access to the rapidly expanding world of new and craft products via the three-tier system.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you are expected to understand the analytics workflow from requirement gathering, data collection and analytics, report development and visualization. By creating a more data-driven approach to business, the BI Analyst will enable smarter, faster decisions allowing the business to grow and adapt to an ever-changing global environment.
- Primary responsibility will be working with Alteryx workflows either modifying existing workflows or creating new ones. Blending data from our backup reader database, data warehouse or other internal/external data sources.
- Assume some of the Alteryx administration responsibilities, adding users, updating data sources, datasets, performance tuning of existing data sources, building or augmenting Alteryx
- Workflows Integrate and blend data from a variety of sources, assuring the data and processes adhere to data quality, usability, and business rule standards
- Compiles business intelligence or trends to support actionable recommendations
- Gathers business intelligence from a variety of sources including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources
- Design, develop and test complex dashboards, reports and/or analysis using tools such as AWS QuickSight, Alteryx, SQL or Python
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or quantitative analysis-related field or
- 2-5 years of experience working with complex Alteryx programming or mixed with heavy concentration of data analytics utilizing SQL, BigQuery, Python, Tableau Data Prep or similar tools.
- Write queries using SQL to extract and manipulate data to achieve desired results using select statements, sub-queries, functions, joins across multiple tables, scripting, etc.
- Experience designing and developing dashboards and reporting metrics using business intelligence software like AWS QuickSight, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Knowledge of extraction, transformation, load (ETL), data modeling and online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Strong Excel experience (pivot tables, look-ups, advanced formulas, regressions, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a team using Agile and sprints
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Ownership in a rapidly growing tech start-up
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K and employer matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fun work environment with a great team!
- Bonus program
- Remote work with corporate gatherings 1-4 times per year
- $80K-$100K annually